roofing & insulation services in Fresno, CA
SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM Roofing Systems are the ultimate protective covering for flat or low-sloped roofs providing insulation and a watertight, monolithic system.
Successful Roof Solutions
SPF Roofing provides a seamless, continuous layer over the top of the structure. The Roof System performs numerous functions: vapor retarder, weather-resistant barrier, air barrier and continuous thermal insulation. SPF forms a durable and rigid covering that provides resistance to impact from hail and foot traffic. SPF Roofing Systems may be applies as a new roof or over most existing roofs, providing a cost-effective retrofit solution.
SPF Roofing can be used on nearly any building in any North American climate, providing distinct advantages over other roofing systems when:
– Additional roof insulation is needed for comfort, energy savings or code compliance.
– Tapered application is required to enhance drainage.
– Roof deck is an unusual configuration or shape.
– Substrate includes many penetrations (such as solar panel supports).
– Roof fastening is limited by substrate material (concrete, etc.) or aesthetics of a visible roof deck.
– Removal of an existing roof covering is impractical due to cost of business interruption.
Spray Polyurethane Foam System
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) Roofing is a widely utilized roofing solutions proven to last and protect the structure. SPF Roofing performs as an insulated roofing system that withstands extreme weather conditions such as hail, wind and rain. Yet the installed weight per square foot allows building owners, consultants and designers many more possibilities than heavier roofing systems. Most SPF Roofing Systems offer Class A-Fire performance. With durable, versatile SPF Roofing, enjoy a roof lifespan exceeding 20 years with regular care and maintenance. Regular inspections and reciting can extend service live to as long as 40 years or more.
Apply SPF Roofing to:
- Office Facilities
- Retail Developments
- Mixed-use Properties
- Institutional Buildings (schools, colleges, government and military facilities)
- Industrial Facilities
- Agricultural Structures
- Specialty Applications